These Terms of Service relate to visitors to showandtellprojects.com. This includes, you, dear reader. By visiting, remaining on this site, and using the editor, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service along with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not access this site or use the Show And Tell Projects editor. The materials contained on Show And Tell Projects’s website (showandtellprojects.com) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.This terms is effective from 1st of September, 2019.
Use of Show And Tell Projects
Permission is granted to view and use the materials (information and software) found on Show And Tell Projects’s website. This permission of use does not allow you to:
- modify or copy the materials in showandtellprojects.com , including any code, graphic assets, or text, except in the instance of visuals customized and edited via the Editor in the account registered by yourself;
- use any part of showandtellprojects.com for any commercial purpose, or for any public display commercial or non-commercial, except in the instance of visuals customized and edited via the Editor in the account registered by yourself, or where express written permission had previously been solicited and granted by Show And Tell Projects;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Show And Tell Projects’s website or Show And Tell Projects editor;
- create materials on Show And Tell Projects that have any of the following qualities: libelous, defamatory, pornographic, harassing, hateful, an invasion of privacy, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, offensive, harmful to a minor, or an infringement of any intellectual property rights or trade secret of a third party;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notation from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or entity, or “mirror” the materials on any other server
Show And Tell Projects reserves the right to remove visuals (infographics, presentations, posters, or reports) created using Show And Tell Projects’s editor that are found to be in breach of the permissions of use above, or containing content which falls in any one or more of the categories below, with or without prior notice. Such visuals include content promoting any one or more of the following, but not limited to:
- pornographic content
- gambling activities
- illegal online activities (for example: illegal streaming, illegal downloading, and/or torrents)
- selling of drugs which are illegal and/or without prescription
- spamming of text on visuals (for black hat or other improper search engine optimization practices)
- any propaganda including politically or religiously motivated ones
- provision of third party services that can only be provided by the actual owner of the products and/or services advertised, unless otherwise authorized (for example: third party technical support)
Show And Tell Projects reserves the right to the removal of your content (created visuals, uploaded images), with or without prior notice, at any time with immediate effect if you are found to violate any of these terms. Upon which, you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
You are free to stop using the Show And Tell Projects editor and its functionalities (hereafter referred to as “Services”) at any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services with notice if:
(a) you are using the Services in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users,
(b) you do not have a Paid Account and have not accessed our Services for 12 consecutive months.
We will provide you with reasonable advance notice via the email address associated with your account to remedy the activity that prompted us to contact you. We may also give you the opportunity to export your created visuals from our Services at our sole discretion. If after such notice you fail to take the steps we ask of you, we will terminate or suspend your access to the Services. Termination of access to the Services would also include all copies of your existing saved visual and/or uploaded assets to be removed, and they will no longer function as intended (e.g. Embedded visuals will not load).
We will not provide notice before termination where:
(a) you are in breach of these Terms,
(b) doing so would cause us legal liability or compromise our ability to provide the Services to our other users, or
(c) we are prohibited from doing so by law.
Users retain the ownership and copyrights and intellectual property rights applicable to all materials uploaded to Show And Tell Projects. This refers to images in JPEG, PNG and icons in SVG formats.
Further to that, you are responsible to not upload or publish any materials (data, images and information) protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the expressed permission of the owner.
The holder of the account is solely liable for any damages resulting from the infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from created material. In the case of PRO Team accounts, this is defined to refer to the individual assigned as the Team’s ‘Owner’. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person for any materials posted by you via Show And Tell Projects.
Subscription terms, fees & payment
For use of Show And Tell Projects’s complete suite of tools, themes, graphics and features on Show And Tell Projects editor, users are required to subscribe to a PRO account. The subscription of which, users are required to pay applicable fees as described on Show And Tell Projects’s Pricing page.
Fees are stated exclusive of any taxes, levies, duties, or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including, for example, value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, accessible by any jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”). User will be responsible for paying all Taxes associated with their purchases.
If you are purchasing the subscription via credit card, debit card or other payment card (“Credit Card”), the following terms apply:
- Recurring Billing Authorization. By providing Credit Card information and agreeing to purchase any Services, User hereby authorizes Show And Tell Projects to automatically charge User’s Credit Card on the same date of each calendar month (or the closest prior date, if there are fewer days in a particular month) before the Subscription Term.
- Foreign Transaction Fees. User acknowledges that for certain Credit Cards, the issuer of User’s Credit Card may charge a foreign transaction fee or other charges.
- Changing Credit Card Information. At any time, User may manage its Credit Card information via the “Account Settings” page on the Dashboard.
Show And Tell Projects reserves the right to change this price list and institute new charges with adequate notice. Your continued use of the service means you accept all new or increased charges.
Cancellations and refund policy
You may cancel your PRO subscription at any time. No notice period is required and all recurring payments will be halted. Users will still have PRO access up to the expiration date of your last payment.
Requests for cancellation can be done on your Accounts Settings page on Show And Tell Projects or contact us here. We offer a money back guarantee, which means we’ll refund you for any reason at all within 30 days of the initial transaction.
Please note that classroom subscription is not eligible for refunds.
Avoid filing a chargeback through your bank separately or without going through us first, as that might incur unnecessary charges.
Health and safety
Use of information found on Show And Tell Projects and the use of Show And Tell Projects editor is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Show And Tell Projects meet your requirements.
Show And Tell Projects makes no guarantees, expressed or implied concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of materials and information found on its website, Show And Tell Projects editor, blog or sites linked to Show And Tell Projects.
Show And Tell Projects does not endorse and has no control over user created visuals. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may publish on Show And Tell Projects.
Show And Tell Projects is not liable for any loss or damages suffered in connection with the use of or exposure to any content contained on showandtellprojects.com or any User created visuals published, emailed, accessed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Show And Tell Projects.
In no event is Show And Tell Projects liable for any damages for loss of data, profit or business interruption arising out of the inability to use the materials on Show And Tell Projects including the Show And Tell Projects editor and all User created visuals. You will be solely responsible for any damages or loss to any party resulting from it.
Show And Tell Projects Free and PRO accounts are designed to be used by a single user for each account created. Technical problems are likely to occur if an account is used by more than one person at the same time. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you assign only one user per account to avoid complications that our support team may not be able to solve.
Persons wishing to collaborate with others may instead purchase the PRO Team plan, which allows multiple accounts to be joined to the same workspace.
Revisions and errors
Information appearing on Show And Tell Projects’s site and corresponding Show And Tell Projects editor could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. While we strive to do so, Show And Tell Projects does not guarantee that any of these materials are accurate, complete or current. Show And Tell Projects may make changes to the materials contained on its website and editor without prior notice. But we do not, make any commitment to update these materials indefinitely.
Terms of Service concerns
If you have any questions regarding Terms of Service with regards to Show And Tell Projects, please contact us here .
By using Show And Tell Projects, you consent to comply with these Terms of Service. Show And Tell Projects may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this page.